My name is Crystal Hollis and I am a digital media creator, editor, and archivist. I freelance for various companies and organizations, including the University of North Texas and Southern Methodist University. I founded Magna Media Arts LLC in March 2020 and work out of an office at Novel Co-working in Downtown Dallas.
I graduated from the University of North Texas (UNT) in Denton with a Master of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies with a concentration in Interactive and Virtual, Digital Communication from the College of Information and Mayborn School of Journalism; a Bachelor of Arts degree in Radio, Television, and Film (RTVF) from the College of Arts and Sciences; a minor in Management from the College of Business; and a Media Management Certificate from the RTVF Department.
I live in the North Oak Cliff area with my husband and business partner Joseph Hite and my little daughter Katherine.
- Video Production and Photography with JVC GY-HM170U 4K Camera, Panasonic HMC-150, Sony HVR-V1U, Nikon D300 & D700, and Canon T2i & 7D
- Video and Photo Editing with Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, and Final Cut Pro
- Website development, HTML & CSS with Adobe Dreamweaver and WordPress
- Web and Print Design with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Metadata and Digital Assets/Database Management with Adobe Bridge, Encoder, Microsoft Access, Camerabits Photo Mechanic, and FileMaker
- Remote work with tools such as Zoom, Microsoft Outlook, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, and FileZilla FTP
- Visual Media Storytelling, Pre-Production, and Post-Production
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Social Media planning, monitoring, and metrics
- Higher Education
- Court Reporting/Law
- Real Estate Marketing